Job Description :
At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The F35 eCASS Program Manager will report directly to the Automatic Test Systems Portfolio Program Manager and will be located in Orlando, FL.
The PM is responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the F35 eCASS development program with special emphasis on program growth and customer relationships.
The PM duties for F35 eCASS will involve extensive domestic and international travel.
• The PM is responsible for coordinating hiring of new employees and, in the case of the F35 eCASS program, specific attention must be given to retention of key personnel and training of new personnel, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, rates for subcontractors and recognition /awards for high performance.
•The PM will provide direction to the team and coordination with the customer through all phases of the F35 eCASS development program.
• The PM will participate in the negotiation of contract changes and new scope via ECPs. The PM will coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of new contract scope.
• The PM will act as the primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with the customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance. Working cost savings, and LM21/program reserve building initiatives in a proactive manner with the customer is a critical factor to the success of the F35 eCASS Program.
•The PM will establish new design concepts, the criteria for engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test. The PM is responsible for the development of solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
•Develops new business (Follow-on work scope, ECPs, international sales, etc.) or expands the product line with the customer. The F35 eCASS program has significant future growth through follow on, ECPs, PBLs and production options exceeding $500M. The PM will take the lead with JPO and the Navy to expand the program and have it designated as a program of record.
•The PM establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications. The PM must identify, assess, and build mitigation or capture plans for F35 eCASS Program Risks or opportunities.
• Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
• The PM is responsible for daily management of the F35 eCASS engineering development program, which is primarily being run in Orlando, but will have multiple subcontractors and dozens of suppliers worldwide.
• The effort requires developing and coordinating program reviews, oversight, test, integration, acceptance and delivery plans.
• The PM will work closely with the eCASS Program Manager and the SciosTest Product Manager to maintain continuity with the ATS Product Line.
Successful candidate will have demonstrated leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment with internal and external customers.
Key qualifications include:
-5+ years Demonstrated Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) Program Management Experience
-Strong Logistics background focused on test equipment, ATE implementation, planning
-10 years ATE industry/military experience in logistics/aircraft maintenance or program office
-Demonstrated customer focus and demonstrated ability to build strong customer relationships
-Experience with design and management of test systems for JPO and NAVAIR depot, mobilized and shipboard requirements.
-Strong leadership skillset demonstrated through leadership of large teams
- Program Management Corporate Certification - Level 1 or greater
- Establishing positive customer relationships with Government and Industry customers.
Additional skills desired include:
-10 years of direct CASS, RTCASS or eCASS engineering/logistics/program office experience
-ATE industry level involvement (NDIA, ATC, IEEE subcommittees, etc.)
-Broad understanding and application of ATE & Test Programs and the logistical impacts within the Navy and JPO environment
-Strong team building skills and ability to foster customer intimacy on F35 eCASS and other ATE/PBL programs