Program Management - Business Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Requisition Number 2018-7246
Provides advisory and assistance support to the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL/RW) at Eglin AFB, FL for development technology programs in the scheduling, tracking, status reporting, and management of RW projects.
- Extensive prior AF Finance experience
- Maintain or ability to acquire a Secret Security Clearance
- Superior attention-to-detail with several years of DoD Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3years of experience.
- Prefer prior AF experience with highly technical programs, working with scientists and engineers
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as various AF finance programs/databases
- Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, maintaining multiple spreadsheets & tracking financial information
- Excellent customer service experience and skills
- Assist Program Managers (PMs) with program schedules, tracking, status reports, and overview of their efforts.
- Assist PMs with program funding issues such as; Forecast obligation and expenditure rates, track actual obligation and expenditure rates, track funding documents through the respective financialdatabases, assist with developing budgets for the programs, assist with clearing financial deferrals that might occur, assist with financial status reports that are required by reimbursable customers, assist with program budget analysis, and assist with program/contract cost analysis.
- Prepares the various funding documentation required for effort execution including the following: Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), Project Orders (POs), Purchases Requests (PRs for contracts), Fund Cite Authorizations, Form 9s, 1220s (for credit card purchases), Other documents as required.
- Tracks program Supply and Equipment items from document submittal to item receipt.
- Assists PMs with Acquisition Process to include assisting with programmatic documentation requirements to such as the following.
- Research Summary submittals and system tracking, Form 4 submittals, SOW/SOC/MOA assistance, Program Management Plans, Project Status Reports and Schedule Performance, Test Plans, Briefing Charts, and Budget Estimate Agreements (BEAs).
- Attend various meetings in support of Programs.
- Interfaces with RW Finance Division regarding financial issues.
Coordinate funding corrective actions tracks.
Documents, and recommends actions for deferral corrections.
Coordinates funding target loads for various programs.
Coordinates labor and credit card funding expenditures and corrections when required.
Coordinates funding document completion requirements for submittal to ALO/DFAS.
Coordinates and Reports all RWM answers to RWF Financial Inquiries and Suspenses.
Interfaces with Contracting division regarding contracting issues.
Provides required procurement documents for contracting actions.
Coordinates contract document information requests to RW Finance Division.
Manages and provides necessary responses back to RW Contracting Division.
Coordinates contract award dates to provide AFRL/RW and RW management with tracking information requirements.
Coordinates all MIPR actions with Contracting Division personnel per AF Policy.
Attends Program Meetings and Reviews as required by various PMs.
Coordinates with Non-AFRL customers on program and fund status
Coordinate with other RW Division offices regarding joint fund efforts.
Assists PMs with SBIR requirements and coordinates funding with the SBIR office and RWF.
Coordinates with the Plans and Programs Office to include; POM input assistance, PB input assistance, plans and program funding requirements, other program issues that require interface with this office.
Advise and assist the RW Finance Office (RWF) in responding to HHQ tasks through the direction of their office, Branch or Division. The responses will use the RWF stipulated standard AF financial system, to provide their office, Branch or Division’s data to RWF for ease of consolidation. Those standard financial systems may be the Automated Business Services System (ABSS), Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS), Job Order Cost Accounting System (JOCAS), GAFS 2 Modernization (G2M), Commander's Resource Integration System (CRIS), RWITS, Financial Management Suite (FM Suite), Defense Transaction Interface Module Systems (DTIMS), Defense Travel System (DTS), E-Business Suite (EBS), Electronic Data Access (EDA), or Mechanization Of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS).