Currently, RG is looking to hire a Senior Program Management Analyst to support the Ogden Air Logistics Complex at Hill AFB, UT. This role will be critical in supporting our customer’s overarching mission of supporting the war-fighter with on time delivery of weapon system assets.
A Day In the Life:
To help make our customer successful, the chosen candidate can expect to be involved with or responsible for
- Monitoring and analyzing program status on a daily basis
- Providing on-going support to the customer in terms of data management and analyses in all areas of project control, critical path scheduling and business management
- Providing training on critical path scheduling systems as required
- Working directly with the client to collect project requirements, brief/train the product with end-user and troubleshooting issues
- Pulling ad hoc reports, data mining for the customer, and prepping data for the coders utilizing SQL
- Critical thinker who can quickly absorb the customer business practices, anticipate customer needs and provide valuable solutions
How You Can Make A Difference:
This role plays an important and vital part in mission success. The ideal candidate will be in a position to impact systems and tools being implemented to improve the USAF's ability to manage its production, personnel and processes.
A Consultant is an exempt customer-facing business professional that provides a variety of information directly to customers for their ongoing programs, new initiatives, strategic planning, and measurement/evaluation in one or more of RG's solutions. They possess excellent customer service skills, remain current on industry trends, value team work, and have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, all candidates must meet the below qualifications to be considered.
- One of the following education/experience combinations:
- BA/BS Degree & at least 4 years of relevant project management experience
- Advanced Degree & at least 2 years of relevant project management experience
- Non-degreed & at least 6 years of relevant project management experience
- Previous SQL experience or ability to learn
- Current CAC or ability to obtain one
Bring the WOW Factor:
In addition to our core requirements that are an absolute must for this role, we want to highlight some of the qualifications that we consider to “Bring the WOW Factor”. Below are some of those “WOW Factors” that we would love to have, but that are not considered hard requirements to do the job.
- Experience with the USAF
- Experience in a production environment
- Analytical experience
- Government clearance and/or recent CAC
- PM Certification