Job Code: Job Description:
- Overall responsibilities include working with the customer and leading the internal and subcontractor teams in capturing, executing, and growing Geospatial programs with emphasis on processing, analytics and mission services solutions:
- Execute studies and development programs as small P&L.
- High-level relationship management, evolve as recognized thought leader/trusted partner.
- Fully understand customer mission gaps, constraints and objectives. Map Harris capabilities to customer needs.
- Effectively communicate the Harris value proposition from a technical and programmatic perspective.
- Drive long-term business strategy.
- Strong technical skills in relation to software development and architecture.
- Manage the cost, schedule and technical performance requirements of a program through all phases, inception to completion. Develop and manage programmatic and financial forecasts. Prepare proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budget and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Ensure all resources such as engineering, production and facilities are available to support the program. Engage and lead engineering team to develop white papers to identify new studies.
- Direct the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Develop next generation talent through on-the-job mentoring.
- 10+ years with a BS/BA, MA, MBA or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Solid technical background with strong business acumen
- Previous experience with subcontractor management as a program manager
- Experience planning, organizing, and directing
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
- Objective thinker, problem solver with ability to execute challenging tasks to completion
- Able to provide/reinforce the credibility and commitment of Harris at appropriate levels in customer community
- Ability to organize and coordinate customer visits participation in appropriate symposiums and trade shows
- Ability to make effective decisions regarding the profitability and achievability of pursuits
- Ability to work with other Program Managers, Business Development Managers, Financial Managers, Contract Managers, Product Lines, and Engineering functions
- Develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals, even when having no direct authority over them