Engility is looking for qualified candidate to manage a program aimed to ensure the design, development and maintenance of a high-quality distributed learning platform for Continuing Education (CE) and Continuing Medical Education (CME). This platform will serve a Federal government client, ensuring that overall readiness of over 200,000+ potential learners, enabling them to meet medical missions and to comply with professionally mandated and statutory requirements.
- § Lead the overall program organization, serve as the primary point of contact for the U.S. Government Client and contribute significantly to overall product strategy, design and implementation.
- § Lead the development of program management, quality control / assurance, and work plans.
- § Professionally represent the program and advise high-level customer officials (e.g. Senior Executive Service and equivalent) on education, distributed learning, instructional design, educational technology and related fields.
- § Manage a large team of content developers – including in-house, subcontractor and independent consultant staff – designers and product managers and engineers.
- § Oversee the development of up to 75 (at the high end) new CE/CME courses per year.
- § Foster a collaborative environment between in Content, Product Management and Design teams to ensure the delivery of excellent experiences to end-users.
- § Implement a systematic program monitoring and evaluation effort to continually improve program and product performance to ensure that the customer and learner needs are met and a high-value overall solution is delivered.
- § Must implement quality control measures to ensure that all content (500+ CE/CME courses) meet statutory and accreditation requirements [e.g. The Joint Commission (TJC), Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Center of Disease Control (CDC), etc.].
- § At least 10 years of experience building and implementing distributed learning, e-learning, CE/CME platforms. Experience in a medical / clinical context strongly preferred.
- § Graduate Degree in education, instructional design or technology, medicine, or a related field. Ph.D. preferred.
- § At least 3 years of experience managing large teams (100+)
- § Demonstrated success managing programs in a multi-service or joint military setting will be considered a strong plus.
- § Must possess and always display excellent oral and written communication skills.