Industry: Business Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 271 days ago
The Program Lead represents the “voice of food safety” by acting as the primary business leader for the food safety digital ecosystem responsible for its overall vision, roadmap, and analytics strategy. The Program Lead will partner with the Food Safety IT leader to ensure implementation of business features within ecosystem always meet stakeholder & business needs. This role also would be responsible for leadership and maintenence of ongoing food safety programs that occur in the restaurant.
The food safety digital ecosystem is a collection food safety related systems, platforms, and connected devices in the restaurant. The ecosystem generates critical data that is used to help inform and improve food safety decision making for Owner/Operators and the Support Center. The ecosystem plays a critical role in leveraging technology to transform how Chick-fil-A supports food safety to help ensure the protection of its customers and good name. This role Leads strategy and execution of Food Safety ecosystem to generate actionable data and insights to address restaurant food safety risks.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Project management experience
· Ability to work in a technical area (be detail orientated) as well as with internal customers
· Food Science (highly preferred) or Business, Information Systems, or related degree
· Chick-fil-A restaurant work experience
· Experience with another restaurant chain working with food safety
· Experience working with Federal/State/Local health department
· PMP or Related Certification
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education