CACI is seeking a cleared Product Lead to join our integrated contractor / government team responsible for full acquisition life cycle support of state of the art target acquisition sensors for the Army. As a contributing member of the Product Management Office (PMO), you will help save lives by providing world-class Forward Looking Infrared sensors to Soldiers to enhance their lethality and survivability.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Facilitate day to day operations of a multi-functional team and many stakeholders (customers, government agencies, support contractors, original equipment manufacturers) to ensure effective full life cycle support of sensor products that use infrared imaging technologies, electronics and optics.
- Apply skills and experience to ensure product success within the applicable statutes and regulations required for Army acquisition.
- Plan major system upgrades and ensure program adherence to the DoD 5000 and otherassociated statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical and programmatic recommendations, lead meetings, and ensure team is performing required tasks.
- Frequently interface with large DoD system vendors to ensure their compliance to contracts.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of DoD Acquisition program management with 5+ years experience.
- Familiarity with Infrared technology from an engineering or management perspective.
- Ability to facilitate small to medium size teams (5-10 people) and synchronize activities of a larger geographically dispersed team and stakeholders.
- Ability to present complex and technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Superior written and verbal skills, including briefing senior executives.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ability to analyze complex concepts related to infrared systems and subsystems from hardware, software, and performance perspectives.
- Working knowledge of optics, electronic, circuit card design, electro-mechanical design, DoD test processes and/or software.
- Experience working on an Army weapon system as a manager and/or an engineer.
- Experience working on a DoD acquisition system going through major milestone events.
- Previous experience as a SETA contractor or DoD civilian is desired.
- PMP or equivalent certification is desired.