Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 161 days ago
What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Program Integration Support Analyst will provide the following:
• Assist government action officer with coordination of internal N2N6 policy, integration, planning, programming and budgeting of OPNAV programs.
• Gather, review, analyze and report applicable financial data derived from PBIS and iRAPS for use by government action officer.
• Assist government action officer coordination with Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, other Service staffs, and other relevant external organizations for the integration of program technical, cost, schedule, and budget information as required during the Navy’s PPBE cycle.
• Provide reports on the impact of DoD and Department of the Navy (DON) directed program and budget actions on Navy C4I capabilities and plans.
• Assist requirements officers with warfighting mission capability analyses supporting the PPBE cycle.
• Assist requirements officers in the preparation of inputs for studies to support N2N6 Program Objective Memorandum planning.
• Participate in liaison activities with NAVIFOR, PEO, and Joint Staff, and assessment of the impact of Navy C4ISR systems integration objectives within the defined DoD C4ISR architectures.
• Assist N2N6 with liaison activities with Joint and Navy staffs on Navy C4I strategy development, policy issues, and divisions of responsibilities within the Navy’s Information Warfare community.
• Attend conferences and meetings to support requirements officers at various DON and DoD Information Warfare strategy, policy, budgeting, and programming fora.
• Assist N2N6 with capabilities and equipment requirements analysis to meet stated mission requirements.
• Provide subject matter expert level support and analysis reviewing platform requirements documents, draft comments, and recommended additions, deletions, or changes to proposed documents.
• Assist N2N6 with reviews of Combatant Commander and Navy Component Commander Operational Information Warfare plans and policies.
• Assist N2N6 in the preparation of technical briefings, point papers, record message traffic, and official correspondence on Navy C4ISR issues for Congress, DoD officials, Navy leadership, U.S. Government Accountability Office, Joint Staff, other services, combatant commanders, and others.
• Assist N2N6 with the coordination of executive preparation for information briefs and decision briefs that require N2N6 senior leadership participation.
7 years of experience (at least three years of which were in a managerial capacity) in capability definition and operation of IT, space systems, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and/or unmanned systems.
Knowledge of Capital Planning and Investment Control; development of Enterprise Architectures, Standards, Governance, Policy; Information Assurance/Security; the Department of Defense Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process; and Naval concepts is highly desired.
Guidehouse an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.