$150K — $200K *
The US Consumer Risk and Controls (CBORC) organization is driving an end to end Operating Model Reset ("Run, Fix, Change") program to make transformative changes to our overall risk and controls and operating infrastructure - focus and efforts include automation, digitization, re-engineering, and simplification throughout the Consumer businesses. Projects across collaborating CBORC, Operations, Technology and the front line business teams will be centrally managed by the newly established program office in CBORC - this role resides in that program office and will support the overall business-critical effort.
The Program Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional agenda / program inside Operating Model Reset. Leads and directs a team of professionals allocated to agenda work efforts. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ agenda work efforts. Ideally, candidate will have familiarity with Risk and Controls functions (in business, CBORC, and second and third lines), internal risk management practices, and will be familiar with US Consumer routines and processes. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area.
Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
• Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
• Manages multiple teams or a functional area (depending on size of business).
• Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues that have impact beyond own area.
• Ensures creation and signoff of program plan and charter, benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
• Ensures program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
• Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities.
• Ensures stakeholders understand the program schedule and key milestones.
• Ensures program stakeholders receive schedule status regularly.
• Ensures funding has been approved for the program.
• Ensures all areas of the program are appropriately staffed.
• Ensures program commitment from those assigning resources.
• Escalates program risks to the Program Director, or Program Sponsor, when appropriate.
• Ensures vendor performance is monitored and actions taken if performance warrants.
• Maintains appropriate staffing requirements to meet operational needs.
• Exercises shared responsibility for budget, policy formulation and planning.
• Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions
• 10+ years of experience
• Should demonstrate a commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal relationships with ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Familiarity and experience in risk and controls practices
• Clear understanding of the firm's different businesses and the related economics.
• Demonstrated a consistent track record having worked as a Project Manager, Lead, PMO or department head, managing teams and large, strategic cross-functional projects.
• CAPM, PMP, PgMP and/or MBA are a plus
• Expertise in JIRA, MS Project, XLS, PPT
Role not location specific
• Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Mastersdegree
Valid through: 4/12/2021
$250K — $250K+
5 days ago
$100K — $150K
6 days ago