Our Program Management Team is seeking a Program Financial Analyst. You would be responsible for the financial support and oversight of several projects ranging from $50k to $80M in size. Key responsibilities include supporting the Program Management Office (PMO) staff in financial reporting, monitoring and control, audits, procurements, program financial management tools and systems administration, resource utilization planning, material audits, revenue planning, annual budgeting, and assisting with program close-out related activities. Enhancing cohesiveness and maintaining team morale is a responsibility of all our team members, as is the ambition for self-improvement and talent development. Through this dedication to unity and professional advancement, each team member is directly impacting the successful outcome of deliverables and setting the tone for our core values of delivering excellence, pushing boundaries, and empowering people.
The essential duties and responsibilities include:
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or economics preferred. Associates degree with related work experience acceptable.
· Minimum five years’ experience working in a financial environment. Act as the Systems Administrator for MS Project Online.
· Utilize Financial Tools for Reporting and Analysis, i.e., pull data from financial system (CyberQuery), reconcile financial reporting with Program Managers (PM), Accounting and Finance, conduct internal audits ensuring sound financial reporting and acumen.
· Manage accrual process by coordinating inputs from PMO, ensuring traceability with procurements team (open purchase orders) and consistency with Finance and Accounting records.
· Manage purchase orders and material procurements by inputting material needs and requisitions into procurement system.
· Maintain engineering staffing and resource utilization by consolidating inputs from PMs, conduct staffing meetings, work with team leads and department heads to address over/under utilization of staffing resources.
· Maintain contract deliverables database and ensure all parties are aware of upcoming deliverables.
· Monitor and audit program estimate at completion fluctuations.
· Support PMO team with facilitating custom financial reports, assisting with procurement process, managing accruals process, raising resource contention issues, and assisting with data preparation for presenting financial data.
· Develops relationships with team members built on trust and respect.
· Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc. coupled with a strong ability for chartsmanship (creating graphs, pie charts, tables) is required.
· Working knowledge of MS Project is required with a strong aptitude for resource loading an integrated master schedule with dependencies, a solid understanding of fixed work, fixed units etc. and ability to navigate through MS Project is required.
· Working knowledge of MS Power Point is required.
· An understanding of rate structures is desired.
· Strong financial acumen and experience with government/DOD programs and contracting is required.
· To be considered for this position, you would need to meet, at a minimum, the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed here:
· Ability to work with all levels within the organization, as well as a dynamic group environment with rapidly changing requirements and limited direct support.
· Ability to aid in preparation of presentations and documentation to support management of individual program execution status and risks on a regular basis as well as opportunities for increased efficiency.
· Ability to aid in establishing program tripwires and metrics to support the PMO in managing programs within cost constraints.
· Ability to appropriately handle proprietary and sensitive information.
· Demonstrate high level of common sense to know the most efficient methods to deliver, be proactive, and is task oriented and results driven.
· Demonstrate initiative and interact with a variety of engineering, finance, accounting, procurement, business development, legal, contracts and product support teams.
· Demonstrate strong documentation skills and proficient with MS Office applications, including MS Excel (required), MS Project (desired).
· Must be flexible in schedule to accommodate tight deadlines.
· Strong collaborative drive and interpersonal skills.
· Strong initiative, proactive work ethic and prioritization skills.
· Trustable judgement and analytical problem-solving skills.
· Effective execution and decision making.
· Champion of change and promotes innovation.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Additional requirements are:
· U.S. Citizenship Required.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance is desired.
Valid through: 11/8/2021