Harris Corporation is currently seeking a Program Financial Analyst to join our team. The Space Superiority Business Program Financial Analyst will support the Space Superiority business in Colorado Springs, CO. This position will be responsible for supporting multiple areas of the SENSOR program, both cost plus and fixed price: OSPI forecasting and analysis, EVMS and financialreporting.
- Responsible for working with multiple contract types.
- Responsible for knowing Harris policies and procedures and be able to give guidance to other team members.
- Provide financial analysis for audits and otherfinancial activities.
- 6+ years experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and MPM.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skill set, including the capability to interface with customers and form strong business partnerships with key program leaders.
- Strong communication skills (Oral, Written, Listening).
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people of all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to proactive solve problems and issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Hyperion or MPM is a plus.
This position requires a security clearance or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Job ID: SIS20170308-20117