DescriptionEvery person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Program Director with California MENTOR's Family Home Agency you'll be one of those special people.
For California MENTOR's Family Home Agency and The MENTOR Network the Program Director is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Program Director role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
California MENTOR's Family Home Agency is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of the AFHA services in the Visalia-Tulare and outlying areas. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery system
- –OR– At least five years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least two years in a management or supervisory position
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof on insurance
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Emergency on-call availability night/overnight and weekends required
- Required Traits and Skills:
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support to individuals we serve if needed
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people and passionate about the purpose of the work we do
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities