As a Program Director with California MENTOR, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader for our Community Care Facilities who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations for two “behavioral” group homes in Clovis, CA with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest.
Do you have experience in leadership and working with people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities? Are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact on other's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manage the day-to-day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team, provide on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with team
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Build and maintain relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies; available on-call after hours evenings and weekends
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field
- At least 18 monthsexperience in the management of a human services delivery system
- –OR– At least five years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least two years in a management or supervisory position
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof on insurance
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
Required Traits and Skills:
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support to individuals we serve if needed
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Passionate for the purpose of the work we do
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
California MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 35 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ individuals across the nation, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Job ID 190005OY