Program Director's ensure all consumers are properly managed and cared for, including implementing programs and services for the consumers. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedules staff; and coordinates activities and appointments of consumers served, and maintains records
DescriptionDuties will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of all programs
- Manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual's satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulato