Under the direction of the Area Director, lead the day-to-day operations for this newly acquired ICF program in Lecanto, Florida.
DescriptionOversee all operations, including program management; financial management; property management; staff supervision and development; and maintaining individual, family, and community relations. Ensure safety and quality of services and compliance with regulatory requirements. Collaborate with Program Supervisor and Human Resources to hire, train, schedule, and manage staff, and to create and maintain a positive work environment for all employees.
- Oversee operations for this 48 bed Intermediate Care Facility.
- Manage program implementation of health and safety programs
- Oversee program quality enhancement and develop individual program plans; coordinate Network standards and licensing requirements
- Establish and manage relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of staff; implement employee practices and program safety and workers' compensation programs; provide employee orientation and training.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the program; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Ensure maintenance of a clean, neat, safe living and working environment with a pleasant, age-appropriate residence.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation..
- Direct and supervise staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Work closely with HR to address and resolve employee relations and performance issues.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Bachelors Degree in human services required
- Minimum of three years' experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Two to three years supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in areas of supervision, staffing, employee training, and community relations.
- Skilled in written and oral communications with some knowledge of financial management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of behavior management principles, program development, and monitoring techniques.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company's insurance carrier.
Come join our amazing team of dedicated professionals. In addition to extensive professional development opportunities, we offer a full range of benefits:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
- Florida MENTOR serves individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, and physical disabilities. We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual