This program will utilize intensive interdisciplinary clinical services, employ competent and well-trained direct care staff, utilize best practices in person-centered care, and be set in a modern four-bed residential home in the community.
Liberty Healthcare currently seeks an experienced leader who will be responsible for the start-up and continuous management of this specialized home and program.
The incumbent will enjoy a wide array of responsibilities, including:
- Leading a complex "start-up" initiative to establish a new four-bed residential program
- Hiring, training and managing all staff
- Developing, implementing and managing a multidisciplinary treatment program which will meet the needs of program clients and also prepare them for long-term success in the community
- Establishing and maintaining a treatment milieu which is conducive to person-centered care, positive behavioral interventions, trauma-informed care and best practices
- Leading the program's interdisciplinary team
- Assuring compliance with all applicable Federal, State of California, and Liberty Healthcare standards, statutes, regulations and contractual obligations
- Assisting in the development and management of the program budget
- Ensuring the physical plant is safe, sanitary and conducive to healthy living
- Liaising with a wide array of stakeholders - including public human service officials, Liberty Healthcare corporate representatives, law enforcement officers, community interest groups, and guardians and families
- Being available on-call on a rotational basis to respond to client crisis and urgent needs
As Program Administrator and full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect:
- Affiliation with an organization that is nationally-recognized as a leader in the provision of high quality health and human services to people who have co-occurring mental illness and intellectual/developmental disabilities
- An outstanding salary, commensurate with your qualifications and the responsibilities of this position
- Financial assistance with relocation expenses
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, paid time off and more
Skills & Requirements
You are a good fit for this position if you have previously served in a leadership role in behavioral health, forensic mental health and intellectual/developmental disabilities. Ideally you will also possess a Bachelor's degree.
Program Directors will need to be certified as an Adult Residential Facility (ARF) Administrator or willing to become ARF certified upon hire. Qualified applicants will concurrently hold one of the following credentials: Qualified Behavior Modification Professional (Behavior Analyst, Assistant Behavior Analyst, LCSW or LMFT with at least two years experience designing, supervising and implementing behavior plans), Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or Psychiatric Technician (LPT). Individuals who are not certified as an ARF or RBT are encouraged to apply - but must be willing to become certified.