This is a senior management role to lead Key Management Solutions and Compliance (Cloud Object Storage and Key Protect) services.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This role will set vision, drive delivery to enable roadmap and customer solutions and define overall compliance posture of storage services.
- Roadmap feature delivery and operations for public encryption and compliance services
- Optimize paths for compliance postures across various storage services
- Drive automation and operational improvements to achieve continuous compliance posture.
This program director will ensure that Key Protect and COS meets strategic compliance commitments and drive streamlined key management strategy by working with KP and compliance architects.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, mathematics, or other related fields
- 10+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- 7+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Excellent verbal & written communication
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science
- Experience managing the design & development of distributed systems
- Experience working with security and compliance
- Required Education: MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science preferred.