We are expanding our staff in Alameda County for the upcoming academic year!
Catapult Learning's programs and family of schools are a leading provider of educational services to schools and districts nationwide. We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children achieve.
We emphasize small group teaching environments and high professional standards. We will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations. You will work with a very specialized population in an intimate classroom setting. We also offer a full suite of health benefits plus 401k plan to full-time employees.
At Catapult Learning, our mission is to create brighter futures for all students, regardless of the learning barriers or other challenges they may face.
We are seeking a Program Director to lead this expansion. The Program Director is responsible for the overall management of the facility. This includes evaluating program planning and quality, financial administration, personnel, maintenance and facility repairs, employee evaluation and classroom observation, communicating regularly with school district personnel. Other repsonsibilities include:
- Observation of classrooms on a regular basis both formally (using observation forms to provide appropriate staff feedback) and informally.
- Weekly staff meetings for the purpose of imparting information, suggestions and issues of concern that affect the program and the staff.
- Attending and participating in Regional activities including a Monthly Director's meeting.
- Attending and participating in a monthly Goal Review with Supervisor; demonstrating consistent growth and goal completion.
- Reporting facilities issues to the appropriate department for prompt resolution.
- Communicating in person, by telephone and through newsletters and other forms of written communication with parents, supervisors and district personnel.
- Involving parents in the educational program on a regular basis as well as providing regular parent education events throughout the school year.
- Ensuring that all state licensing policies relating to the health, safety and well-being of the children attending the program are followed and in compliance.
- Forging and maintaining stakeholder relationships (district officials, parents, etc.); providing excellent and responsive customer service.
- Responsible for the Enrollment growth of the school.
Supervisory responsibilities include:
- Performing staff Supervisions including Goal Reviews monthly, giving staff the opportunity for self- evaluation and growth.
- Ensuring that all staff follow school and company policies in order to maintain excellent program quality.
- Maintaining excellent records including financial, state licensing, student and employee files.
- Communicating regularly with all supervisors to ensure that proper support and assistance is available at all times.
- Identifying staff and program needs and obtaining professional development opportunities to address those needs.
- Role modeling appropriate and professional demeanor to staff, parents and the children in the program as well as school district personnel.
Bachelor or Graduate degree in a related field and at least two to four years working with children as required by this specific contract in this region. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.