Note: This position is located in Alexandria Louisiana.
The Program Director/RN of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to work with the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership.
This position reports directly to hospital administration and is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
- Supervision of nursing staff
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree in Nursing, or a related field, i.e.: MHA, MBA
- Active, In-State RNLouisiana licensure in good standing
- 5+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
- Marketing experiencepreferred.