Join the top notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 30 years!
We are currently seeking candidates for an outpatient geriatric program. Must be licensed in Montana to be considered for this position. If you want to build a great career with us helping us to return our patients to their highest quality of life, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Montana license as Masters level social worker or counselor
- 3+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement
- Marketing experience, a plus