If you want to build a great career with us helping us to return our patients to their highest quality of life, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program.
- Treatment plans, Medication summaries and outcome measurements.
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community to promote /foster the growth and reputation of the program.
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
Specific qualifications include:
- Current and clear State Licensure as a LCSW or LPC.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with hospital based group programs or senior adult programs.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.