ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and tracking of program/project timelines, resources, milestones and deliverables using project management tools and best practices.
- Identify any issues/risks to program/project success and develop mitigation plans to manage them throughout the development life cycle. Work with the team to drive the mitigations.
- Provide regular status to leadership on program/project progress, risks and issues, schedule and cost variances, KPIs, resource utilization.
- Review contracts and SOWs to ensure that teams are meeting the SLA targets and contractual obligations
- Lead and mentor project managers in successfully managing assigned projects using PM processes to deliver on time, budget and scope.
- Design, develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives to incorporate lessons learned from previous projects
- Act as a senior point of contact or escalation for vendors, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through driving project execution excellence, reviewing of customer satisfaction surveys and participation in customer meetings
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
- Experience in developing and employing project management artifact standards and best practices
- Ability to work efficiently within a matrix management organization
- Provide mentorship and professional development to resources
- Operational competency with MS Office Suite
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10+ years PMO management experience
- PMP, PgMP Certified
- 5-10 years' experience in a leadership role.