- Experience in leading transformational engagements using Agile/SAFE/Scrum SDLC methodologies is desirable.
- Minimum of 15+ years of relevant experience is required. Out of this, five years of consulting experience is highly desirable.
- Professional certification (PMP or other program management related) is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel 100%.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transformational initiatives.
- Ability to develop thought leadership material for publication/presentation to industry peers is preferred.
- An Engagement Director is responsible for the planning, execution and management of complex and large transformational engagements . They will coordinate the work of company and client team members across the program.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, business leaders and functional heads to ensure programs are aligned to enterprise strategic business objectives and maintain an IT roadmap to ensure program deliverables will support the realization of those objectives.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all releases, and components for transformational programs.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for transformational programs.