As the Program Director (Clinical Supervisor) for California MENTOR Family Support Services, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services for the families we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of our Executive Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
- Provides leadership for staff, families, and others associated with the service
- Builds a team of quality mental health professionals
- Manages daily operations and all service delivery components of the Family Centered Treatment© model as well as Wraparound services
- Provides supervision to Clinical Supervisors in 6 Service Planning Areas of LA County
- Participates in individual and peer supervision with other California MENTOR leaders in the state.
- Oversees administrative staff and functions
- Creates and implements marketing plan and develop business contacts.
What we require of you
- State Licensure as Marriage and Family Therapist or as Clinical Social Worker for at least 2 years.
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience in the field.
- A minimum of two years’ of management/supervisory experience.
- Reliable transportation
- Auto insurance that complies with the state policy concerning minimum car insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities, career development and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement