Duties include; but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of all programs
- Manage, hire, train and schedule staff.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual’s satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance with Network and regulatory standards.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of home managers and direct support professionals
- Implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assure timely and accurate program documentation.
- Implements area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assists with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintains and fosters relations with case managers and referral agents; participates in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; and lobbies on behalf of consumers and Network as appropriate.
- Implements area strategies to maintain and foster relations with consumers, mentors, families and guardians; and implements consumer satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
Indiana MENTOR offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to three years of experience with the MR/DD community preferred
- Strong leadership ability
- Strong computer skills
- At least two years in a supervisory role
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be willing to be on call