Loyds Liberty Homes is seeking a Program Director (also known as QIDP)to providesupervision to assigned staff andsupport the development of and oversee the implementation of service plans.
- Ensures comprehensive active treatment is provided to consumers.
- Evaluates consumer behaviors, skills and person-specific training objectives, behavior support plans, and crisis plans as appropriate.
- Provides resources for staff concerning theories and current research relevant to program development.
- Maintains knowledge of clinical standards and ensures compliance in terms of treatment interventions with all regulatory, contractual, corporate, and legal requirements.
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory, and certifications activities as needed.
- Monitors plan of correction for ongoing compliance.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with all clients, families, funding sources and regulatory agencies, as appropriate, and monitors their satisfaction with services.
- Completes ongoing required documentation for each consumer, such as monthly documentation and progress notes.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up-to-date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Submits incident reports as required and follows up on resolution.
- Completes other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
May do one or more of the following:
- Assign caseloads to staff and evaluate performance for quality assurance purposes.
- Facilitate the Interdisciplinary (ID) Team process. Review, evaluate and document consumer progress.
- Lead ID Team and Human Rights Committee (HRC) and ensure quarterly HRC review process is complete and in compliance with regulations.
- Assist withrecruitment and selection of staff and conduct new employee orientation.
- Manage on-going staff training.
What We Require of You:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or therapy related field
- Two-years of human service-delivery experiencerequired
- Meets QMRP/QIDP requirements, including at least one year of experienceworking with persons with mental retardation or other developmental disabilities
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Pass a background check fingerprint clearance with DOJ/FBI, physical and TB screening
- Ability to maintain a punctual and good attendance record
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to provide supports for persons with potentially aggressive behaviors
- Provide on-call24 hours per day 7 days per week
What We Offer You
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package, including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual bonus plans
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- An opportunity to build lasting relationship with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Free training, career development and advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network