The world of work is yours! Remarkable work-remarkable life!
Are you a highly-motivated professional in the Clinical, Medical or Pharmaceutical Industry? Do you have a passion for managing multiple projects and teams, while building customer relationships? KellyOCG’s Functional Service Provider (FSP) program is expanding and looking to add a Medical Operations Program Director at our client site in Raynham, MA or Warsaw, IN. This position can also be located at our headquarters in Troy, MI.
Who are we?
KellyOCG®, the Outsourcing and Consulting Group within Kelly Services Inc., is a global leader and advisor of talent supply chain strategies such as Outsourcing, Talent Management Consulting, Career Transition, Executive Coaching & Development, and Executive Search that enable companies to achieve their business goals by aligning talent strategy to business strategy.
What will your role be?
As a Medical Operations Program Director (“Director”), you will report to the Director and FSP Leader of Life Sciences for KellyOCG’s Functional Service Provider (FSP) program providing centrally managed workforce solutions to clients across the US and EMEA. You will be responsible for providing operational support for our workforce of approximately 50 employees, servicing our client’s Medical Operations team across the following functions: Medical Writer, Technical Writer, Medical Information Specialist, Project Coordinator, and corresponding Leads.
You will be expected to maintain customer relationships, manage macro-level employee performance and development, and contribute to the overall support of the workforce teams.
You will also be responsible for:
- Project management – consisting of multiple projects, working with employees in various locations both nationally and internationally
- Collect and disseminate client feedback through appropriate KOCG channels to service client needs
- Personnel management – maintain contact with employees, performance evaluations, process management
- Ensure timely outcome of recruitment efforts through process oversight (no direct recruitment or recruiter management) – interviewing, job offers
Is this career opportunity right for you?
To be successful you will need to be detail oriented, technologically savvy, highly independent, and capable of working in a flexible environment. A willingness to learn will be essential. Coming into this role you will also need:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Life Science focus preferred)
- Clinical Project Management experience required
- 1 year direct employee management experience required
- Medical Writing experience is highly preferred
- 3 years combined experience with at least one of the following:
- Regulatory/Medical Affairs industry experience or training
- Clinical Operations industry experience or training
- Working knowledge of medical device development process
- Willingness to travel up to 25% in US (likely 1-2 weeks per quarter)