Global, hyper-growth enterprise software firm seeks an experienced Marketing Program Director.
This is a highly visibility position!
The company is a leader in its field and is growing very rapidly.
The Marketing Program Director will work closely with senior management to development and implement marketing initiatives across multiple platforms. Must be conversant in many different disciplines including written and verbal communications, graphic design, web development, business administration and human capital management.
Creativity and originality are foundational traits for a Marketing Program Director. As the creative force behind a marketing campaign, a Program Director must inspire team members to generate new marketing themes and approaches.
Research is an essential skill and must possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate market data and formulate an effective marketing campaign.
The Program Director is the coordinator for multiple projects that must eventually be integrated into a coherent marketing campaign. Is often the principal representative of a marketing firm and must successfully manage client expectations as well as provide metrics of progress. Will also help develop marketing programs, deliver progress updates and modify strategies to conform to budgetary constraints in concert with senior management.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
* Relevant marketing experience.
* Experience working for an enterprise software firm strongly preferred.
* Highest level of personal integrity.
* Has a creative and innovative approach to solving business problems.
* Passionate and committed to your own personal and professional successes, as well as that of colleagues.
* Collaborative style of communication with colleagues, your own team and other departments.
* Demonstrated organizational skills.
* Strong analytical skills, with technical aptitude.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to prioritize work based on business needs.
* A willingness to travel (international and national- about 20% total), as required for the role.