The program consists in providing all services and support for independent assessments of Medicaid beneficiaries to determine their service tier for Medicaid long-term support and services (behavioral health, developmental disability, and adult aging).
- Overall program management, including contractual compliance, financial performance (P&L), and client satisfaction
- Primary point of interaction and senior management representative for the program between Optum and the State
- Directly responsible for establishing and maintaining a strong client relationship, managing all aspects of the program in line with the contracted scope and diligently managing any adjustments to the contract, carefully balancing customer needs and the integrity of the program budget
- Direct and oversee all phases of the program, from implementation to operations, and contract functions (assessments, technology, call center, training)
- Main point of accountability for managing the program financial performance, including budgeting, meeting and improving associated margins, and periodic re-forecasting
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years in an operational management role with direct client management experience
- 5 or more years of knowledge and experience in Medicaid and managing Medicaid related operations, ideally related to tier of care assessments for Medicaid beneficiaries
- 4 or more years of experience managing a contract budget (P&L)
- Graduate degree or higher
- 5 or more years of experience managing public sector contracts (state or federal) and related obligations - e.g., requirements, scope / service / schedule compliance, service level agreements, terms and conditions
- Government program experience
- RFP experience
- LTSS experience