Description:The Analytics & Cyber Solutions (ACS) division director is responsible for a portfolio of programs that deliver a wide array of capabilities in support of national security requirements.
The division's portfolio includes the following capabilities:
* Advanced Analytics
* Legal Compliance
* Real Time Warfighter Support
* Cloud & Big Data
* Cyber Tool Development
* All Source Intelligence
* Agile / DEV OPS
* Software Engineering
The division director will have accountability for day-to-day management of the portfolio and to create and execute a growth strategy for the business. The division director will report to the Cyber Solutions vice president and will be a member of the senior leadership team.
• Managing the daily executing of the Division portfolio consisting of over 5 programs and over 700 employees consisting of a mix of Lockheed Martin and subcontractor employees
• Ensuring stellar program performance as measured by customer measures of success
• Driving portfolio growth the meets or exceeds the financial long range plan commitments
Developing and strengthening the core workforce skills and competences
• Building, strengthening and sustaining partnerships with Customers and Industry Partners
• Partnering and leveraging Global Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Business Services, Washington Operations and other LM Businesses to achieve business objectives and cost-effective customer solutions
• Leadership in Industry and other public Organizations/Associations
• Ensuring Lockheed Martin is a recognized and valued member of the community through strong relationships with not-for-profit organizations, elementary schools, high schools, and Universities
• Demonstrate Full Spectrum Leadership of a team through focus on performance, results and behaviors.
Domestic travel required.
• Demonstrated high-level experience working with Intelligence community and / or the Maryland Procurement Office (MPO)
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with Customer acquisition program executive offices
• Demonstrated leadership and technical expertise in customer domain, technologies, hard problems, and understanding of unique operating and business environments
• Demonstrated ability to capture and deliver substantial new and on-contract growth
• Strong customer domain knowledge
• Demonstrated senior leadership of large programs
• Experience leading proposals and developing strategic business plans
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to organize and motivate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences in pursuit of common objectives
• Effective leadership and management skills and a proven record of successful staff development
• Ability to travel domestically and international (limited)
• Experience interfacing with Customer acquisition program executive offices
• Demonstrated leadership and technical expertise in customer domain, technologies, hard problems, and understanding of unique operating and business environments.