Seeking management for new outpatient services - behavioral health and cardio pulmonary rehabilitation.
Specific duties as Program Director include:
- Over all day-to-day operations.
- Lead program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensure compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establish relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Nevada license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- 3+ years of psychiatric experience (preferably hospital based).
- Prior management experience.
- Clinical operations and outcomes, referral development and performance improvement experiencepreferred.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
Banner Churchill Community Hospital in Fallon, NV is a 25-bed licensed hospital that opened in 1996. Serving a rural population of approximately 45,000 people, Banner Churchill Community Hospital employs over 300 people and has over 40 active physicians and allied health professionals. We offer acute and primary care, including comprehensive emergency care with an ambulance service that covers more than 5,900 square miles. We serve with compassion, caring and respect to maintain the dignity and enhance the well-being of each person.