Seeking management for new outpatient services - behavioral health and cardio pulmonary rehabilitation.
Your specific duties as Program Director/LCSW will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations
- Leading program development with short term and long term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Nevada license as Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Master's level counselor
- 3+ years of psychiatric experience (preferably hospital based)
- Prior management experience
- Clinical operations and outcomes, referral development and performance improvement experiencepreferred
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement
Job ID 2018-2349