WHAT WE NEED
Rehabilitation Services Leader
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Inpatient rehabilitation often provides long-term rehab therapy to those who need it. These patients and the staff in the department need a Program Director to operate a high-quality and cost-efficient program. Your reward? Knowing you are providing the best patient care and helping your patients improve. It’s a chance at a leadership role with the bonus of knowing your helping others.
Do you have healthcare experience? Do you have strong leadership skills? Can you operate a continuum of rehab services? We have a great job waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Center operations and planning.
- Develop marketing plan(s) in conjunction with the admissions coordinator for the IRC and oversee implementation.
- Manage all staff involved in the Inpatient rehab center – Team leaders nursing, nursing staff, team leader therapy, therapy staff, social worker, admissions coordinator and department administrative assistants.
- Ensure conformance with all applicable licensure, certification and accreditation standards for the IRC.
- Provide feedback on all nursing and therapy activities in the IRC related to patient care and set guidelines for accurate reporting and recording of patient’s symptoms, reactions and progress.
- Coordinate the IRF-PAI (Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument) process, including compilation of data and electronic transmission to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for reimbursement.
- Participate in hospital wide quality assurance and CQI programs.
- Develop specialty programs or protocols within the IRC.
- Investigate incident reports and oversee education changes to improve patient safety and quality care.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Promote patient safety and an effective healing environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Promote and contribute to a cooperative and productive work environment.
- Maintain effective working relationship with colleagues, peers and all staff within the organization.
- Skilled in interpersonal communications; high degree of tact/diplomacy/sensitivity in contacts with patients, families, visitors, and hospital personnel.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
3-5 Years Experience
Travel: Never or Rarely
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segment: Neurology, Rehabilitation, Orthopedic, Manager, Quality Assurance, Healthcare, Management, Technology