As a Program Director with Cole Vocational Services, a partner of California MENTOR, you'll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve in a center-based day program. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we'll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you're looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people's lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
Description Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Manage the day to day operations in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Interview and select talented staff. Lead, develop and inspire team, providing on-going performance coaching
- Write and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP); ensure on-going communication with planning team. Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, time-keeping and billing for services provided
- Build and maintain relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Prepare incident reports for both internal and external agencies
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
What we require of you:
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field AND at least 18 months of experience in management of a human services delivery system;OR, Five (5) years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least Two (2) years in a management or supervisory position AND at least Two (2) years training in one of the following: (A) Care and supervision of consumers in a licensed adult day program, or an adult day health care facility; (B) Care and supervision of one or more of the categories of persons to be served by the day program
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow-through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass background investigation that includes FBI/DOJ fingerprint check