Description High impact role overseeing the day-to-day operations for programs in the Ada area. Reporting to an Area Director, lead operations for programs providing services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities within a community or small geographic area.
Oversee operations which includes program management;financial management; property management; staffsupervision and development; and maintaining individual, family, and community relations. Ensure safety and quality of services and compliancewith regulatory requirements. Collaboratewith Program Coordinator and Human Resources to hire, train,schedule, and manage staff, and to create and maintain a positive work environment for all employees.
- Oversee operations of one to four programs with10 to 25 individuals in a community or small geographic area with combined revenues of approximately $1 to $3 million.
- Manage program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
- Oversee program quality enhancement and develop individual program plans; coordinate Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; review and submit incident reports.
- Establish and manage relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; implement individual enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Provide leadership including direct supervision of assigned staff; implement Network employee practices; implement program safety and workers’ compensation programs; recommend and assist with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provide employee orientation and training.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages and assist with new start development as appropriate.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving services.
- Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; complete purchasing of program supplies; and review and submit billing compliance documentation.
- Implement program incident management protocols; ensure timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
- Maintain program compliance withNetwork and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments. Ensure pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and address any maintenance needs of residence and property.
- Maintain licensing and compliance for program services and supports; ensure timely and accurate program documentation; implement Network compliance plan; review correction orders; and implement compliance plans.
- Direct and supervise staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Work closelywithHR to address and resolve employee relations and performance issues.
- Minimum of 18years of age
- must have one of the three qualifying backgrounds:
- Associatedegree in a field related to human services and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; OR
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; OR
- A minimum of fifty hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; And four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications identified in the above or QIDP.
- Minimum of five to seven years’ experience in the Human Services field with a minimum of two years’ supervisory experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Licensure as required by the state
- Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership, personnel, employee training, and public relations.
- Skilled in written and oral communication, community relations and service development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of behavior management principles, program development, and monitoring techniques.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier.