The Program Director manages Program Supervisors and the services they oversee ensuring quality services, health and safety of the individuals we serve, and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenance including vehicles, housekeeping and maintenance/ repairs.
- Provides coverage in homes as needed.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
What we require of you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two to three years of experience in the human services industry
- Job ID 190008T2