In this position you will:
- Be responsible for human resource activities for assigned team including but not limited to, interviewing, hiring, orientation, scheduling, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations, transfers, terminations and employee complaints and concerns.
- Assist the Director Home Services and Business Manager in the preparation of annual operating and capitol budgets.
- Assist with the development, modification, and implementation of patients care standards, policies, procedures, and protocols. Initiates activities, which promote and support department, region and System Quality Improvement plans in compliance with State, Federal, and other regulatory guidelines.
- Assist in the development, implementation and modification of services needed to meet patient care and staff development needs.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor of the Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BS) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited institution
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current Alaska license in professional field
- Valid Alaska Driver’s License
- 1 year management experience in a Medicare certified hospice or home health program
- 2 years clinical experience in hospice or home health in area of specialty
- May be required to travel or have varied schedule
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related health fields