You will be responsible for oversight of day to day operations, administration, and compliance as well as being tasked with providing metrics on overall effectiveness and efficiencies of the different programs. You will also have the opportunity to evolve the contingent workforce program into a segment of our workforce that is visible to our senior leadership. Managing quality, cost and risk aversion is critical in this position, which requires staying abreast of changes in employment law and best practices.
- Lead and manage the global contingent workforce management programs day-to-day management and compliance in partnership with the Managed Services Provider (MSP), payroll provider and other suppliers. This will involve working collaboratively with cross-functional partners (Legal, Procurement, IT, Finance, HR)
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and across business entities both in person and remote environments to understand business needs and ensure optimum vendor service delivery and satisfaction
- Identify, track, and manage issues, risks, and action-items across individuals and teams, while demonstrating consistent follow-through
- Coordinate collection, compilation and reporting of key metrics with the MSP and payroll provider
- Recommend process improvements that contribute to efficient data collection and interpretation
- Leverage best practices from industry, influencing and driving operational improvements
- Lead cross-functional efforts with the MSP and internal stakeholders to improve the vendor management systems (Beeline) functionality/usability, integrations, and data integrity
- Provide feedback and consult to management on process improvements, technology, training requirements, etc.
- Enable governance to guidelines, policies, processes and legal compliance.
- Provide information concerning business intelligence, benchmarking, workforce analytics and consolidate data/information to present for review with primary stakeholders and drive fact based decisions making
Assist in the coordination and oversight of audits related to contingent employee status, background checks and other contractual/compliance requirements
- BA/BS Degree
- 7+ years of corporate contingent workforce experience and/or Staffing, MSP experience
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications
- Development and understanding of Contingent Workforce Policies preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to work proactively to anticipate issues and develop/improve processes
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with a high sense of urgency
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems preferred
- Experience managing vendor relationships and SLA's