Under the direction of an Area Director, manages the day to day operations of IDD services program(s) providing services within a small geographic area with combined revenues of approximately $1 to $3 million. Ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. Manages, hires, trains, and schedules two or more full time program supervisors and ensures a positive work environment for all employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
· Manages the day to day operations of one to four programs with a combined 10 to 25 individuals.
· Responsible for the financial performance of individual programs; monitors purchasing of program supplies; and reviews and submits billing compliance documentation.
· Implements program core growth strategy to maintain or increase census, maximizes utilization and occupancy percentages and assists with new start development as appropriate.
· Maintains and fosters relations with case managers and referral agents; lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving services as appropriate.
· Maintains and fosters relations with individuals served, families and guardians; implements individual's satisfaction enhancement plans as appropriate.
· Oversees program quality enhancement and develops individual program plans; coordinates Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; reviews and submits incident reports.
· Implements program incident management protocols; ensures timely incident reporting and implementation of corrective action.
· Oversees program implementation of health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees.
· Maintains program compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, safe living and working environments; assures pleasant, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and notifies maintenance personnel of items requiring attention.
· Provides leadership including direct supervision of assigned staff; implements Network employee practices; implements program safety and workers' compensation programs; recommends and assists with involuntary terminations and written warnings; provides employee orientation and training
· Maintains licensing and compliance for program services and supports; assures timely and accurate program documentation; implements Network compliance plan; reviews correction orders; and implements compliance plans. Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Directs and supervises assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.