The Program Delivery Manager will report to the Program Delivery Executive and will assume responsibility for the performance of all project activities in the absence of the Program Delivery Executive. Acting role is referred to as Deputy PDE.
- Oversee and/or perform end-to-end service delivery, operations, and continuous service improvements.
- Back-up the Program Delivery Executive as required.
- Secure, organize, and manage Verizon personnel and resources within Verizon and external Verizon supplier to deliver on the signed agreement.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis service delivery to ensure compliance with service levels.
- Ensure that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
- In consultation with the client, develop and maintain Process and Procedures Manual; validating consistency of the Process and Procedures Manual with agreement terms and disclosed procedures and policies; and cooperating with the client to resolve comments and concerns regarding the manual.
- Coordinate with the client monthly or ad hoc service review meetings; preparing reports and data and distributing to meeting participants for and with reasonable time to review prior to the scheduled meeting.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s in Business Administration.
- Eight or more years of job related experience.
- Supervisory experience in networking & telecommunications managing large accounts and third party vendors.
- Project Management (PMP) and/or ITIL Expert certification.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate required and ITIL conversant.