A global financial services company and investment bank is seeking a Program Delivery Lead to join their team in Weehawken, NJ. You?ll be working within Research and SalesTechnology department, leading a high profile technology program focused on a rapidly growing capability. This is one of the most innovative teams at the firm. This team gathers and analyses primary data from a variety of sources to help research analysts to make smarter investments. They specialize in various analytical techniques including web harvesting, geospatial, social media, market research, and data science.
This firm focuses on sustainability, consistency and strong leadership to achieve their goals. They believe in consistent training for management and non-management alike as well as promoting from within and always improving. Team work is their number one priority, for both local and global teams. They encourage different teams to work together to help foster a better working environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys collaboration and working within the financial industry.
- Partner closely with the business to develop technology roadmap and strategy to support a rapidly growing Primary Research data business
- Lead the design, architecture and vision for the platform
- Lead the technology team, furthering and developing the organization
- Drive oversight of the program planning, technical leadership and day to day software development processes
- Establish best in class software development practices to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving and growing business
- Outstanding foundation in data technologies, data modelling and database development (SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing, RDBMS)
- Prior experience with Hadoop / Data Lakes / Data Pipelines / Data Science Platforms
- Passionate about data and analytic and any exposure with AI, NLP, Machine Learning is a plus
- Experienced hands-on technical delivery - covering full stack development of large applications
- Strategic and future thinking and someone who has investigated, evaluated and helped make decisions on the purchase of new software products and then integrated and rolled it out to cover the business needs
- Collaborating with other business teams, Infrastructure and CTO teams during evaluations and to introduce new products
- Proven track record in the architecture, design, implementation and delivery of large scale distributed systems in a financial services environment (e.g. Experienceworking with Lambda architecture)