Job Title: Program Coordinator II - 21
Work Location and Zip Code: Mossville, IL 61552
Duration: 18+ Months
A project management professional committed to delivering programs on-time and within budget by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of professionally accepted program and project management methods, techniques, and tools. Candidate may support 2-4 medium to large or many more small projects.
- The incumbent typically has some relevant project management experience and will require limited supervision for most duties.
- He/she supports projects that have moderate value and may be somewhat complex in nature.
- This is a staff position that requires a very good understanding of program and project management tools & processes.
- The incumbent will provide facilitation for project teams and will lead control meetings and chartering/planning sessions for small to medium projects.
- Incumbent may assist senior coordinators with larger, more complex chartering/planning sessions.
- Maintains program level issues/action logs, risk registers, scope change requests/logs, program work plans, and program cost tracking.
- Maintains accurate project schedules with some follow-up by Program Management Supervisor to ensure data quality.
- The incumbent captures project information, analyzes data from schedule updates (e.g. critical path), works with project team members to resolve logic errors, helps explain changes due to updates, and updates plan according to actions taken by the project team to resolve schedule problems.
- Creates report packages and communicates project status
- 4 year college or university degree
- 1-2 Years of Primavera Experience - MUST HAVE Ability to travel 3 to 5 years of job-related experience in program management.
- Exposure to engineering, or product development, or purchasing, or IT desired.
- MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Web Publishing tools.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, ability to work well in a team environment.