The Sr Specialist, Enterprise Data Management Office, is responsible for coordinating department-wide and cross-functional initiatives specifically as they relate to Enterprise Data Management. This includes a variety of different types of coordination including internal department communications and projects.
You will work closely with other members of the Enterprise Data Management team as well as external partners by leading communication campaigns to support EDM's organizational change. This will also include close collaboration with TDA's internal Corporate Communications team.
This position is responsible for providing EDM program support, including status reporting and organizational change communications. You will assist with the flow of work within the EDM department and ensuring work gets done through coordination with department leaders.
- Take direction from the Manager, EDMO, to provide program support for Enterprise Data Management Office (EDMO), for example building a department wide plan for reporting utilization of resources and results
- Interact with key business stakeholders for the purpose of collecting information and coordinating project status, results, updates, participants, etc.
- Participate and providesupportfor communication and implementation of:
- Timeline, deliverables, logistics and schedule management
- Metrics & status reporting
- Business stakeholder, resource, deliverable, and scope coordination
- Ingrain the notion of “Data as an Asset” in TD Ameritrade’s culture: assist in the development of an Enterprise Data Engagement Plan, build awareness, understanding and acceptance of data governance across the organization
- Publish work products and documentation, for example, policies, standards, meeting minutes and attendance trackers
- Coordinate logistics for meetings/forums with participants up to the Senior Operating Committee level
- Prepare content (decks, talking points, etc.) as needed for roadshows, weekly program updates, executive updates, etc.
- Monitor scope changes and make decisions regarding what expertise/resources should be included
- 4 year college degree
- 5-7 years total experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing Program Management Office and/or large scale Project Portfolios and all key components (communications, education, metrics, etc.)
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information
- Excellent attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Financial Services experience (preferred, not required)
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed