Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Position Number: 284890
Location: Austin, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Advertising, Marketing, Analytical Skills
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Client is seeking a team lead with advertising operations experience to help oversee a small team of Ad Ops agents and to test performance of new tools and products before sending them to market.
As part of the 'New Products' team within our Global Marketing Solutions org, this person will oversee the day to day operations of the contractor team, assure quality of agents* task outputs, manage the team?s capacity and workload and own the on-boarding and training process of new hires. In addition, this person will help manage test campaigns (alpha/beta) for Client managed advertisers and work closely with internal team members to maintain quality and efficiency throughout the end-to-end testing process.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Client , our advertising tools, our advertising philosophy, and direct experience managing advertising campaigns using Client marketing tools. Proven process management to establish best practices and procedures, problem-solving, and analytical skills are requirements, as is people management skills, a keen attention to detail and operational excellence. Success in this position requires strong prioritisation, relationship building and communications skills as well as the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This is a contract position based in our Austin office.
* Leading and overseeing a team
* Executing quality assurance and guaranteeing a high level of team?s work outputs
* Managing a team?s capacity
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to mentor and on-board existing and new team members
* Extensive experience as a Client user and familiarity with Client sad products preferred
* Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
* Strong project and process management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
* Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
* Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
* Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from Client Programme Managers
* Anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
* BA/BS degree required, master preferred
* 2+ years experience managing online advertising campaigns and thorough understanding of major success metrics
* Experience with managing, mentoring and training team members
* Desire to be a part of the constantly evolving digital ad marketplace
* Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* General knowledge of Client advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies is a plus
English Read Write Speak
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)