Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.Apply Now!Program Control Analyst
Kord Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of KBR, is currently seeking an experienced candiidate to provide program control support in Huntsville ALResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the set-up and maintenance of billable contracts in the accounting system (Unanet) to ensure consistency with the contracts and support of the Program Management's contract performance reporting requirements.
- Develop plans, budgets, and schedules, to meet contractual/project requirements for multiple contracts with a variety of contract types, such as FFP, CPFF, T&M, as well as hybrids.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Monitor progress of program requirements and cost performance against plans to ensure contractual cost obligations are met.
- Produce Cost reports and CDRLs to distribute to customers & internal management.
- Conduct variance analysis of actuals vs baseline.
- Support accounts receivable as required during the monthly billing process.
- Review and approve Monthly invoices and validate revenue.
- Generate reports of Quarterly revenue, profit, and direct labor projections by contract by person.
- Initiate funding alerts to the subcontracts administrator for all contracts assigned.
- Review subcontractor/vendor invoices for accuracy.
- Review and access all new contracts and contract modifications.
- Assist in the investigations and resolution of AR invoice issues.
- Assist in the pricing of labor, travel, and materials for various types of contracts and proposals.
- BSBA in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of program control/financial analyst experience in federal government contracting working with CPFF, T&M, and Fixed price contracts.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Prefer working knowledge of Unanet and Deltek Costpoint
- Strong aptitude for using & enhancing Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and high interest in learning Unanet web-based planning software for forecasting.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively, strong commitment to customer service, and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.