The IT team is evolving to move from a traditional model to a value creation approach for the customer.You will work every day with inspiring, dynamic and innovative people.
We are currently looking for a Program Change ManagementLead to join a high-profile global transformation program with direct impact on SNC Lavalin’s performance. The role is based out of our Montreal office.
The Program Change ManagementLead is a key player in the planning and delivery of technology-enabled change initiatives across sectors, functions and regions globally. This role is a unique opportunity to unfold your talent and, working with business leaders, project managers and subject matter experts, provide overall change leadership to accelerate user adoption and achieve measurable results through targeted change management strategies and plans.
- Create a change enablement strategy and detailed CM plans based on a situational awareness of the change and the impacted stakeholders – internal and external.
- Manage and coach the CM team involved in the development and the execution of the change plans covering change leadership development, organizational readiness, communication, learning and development, measurement and support; ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Be an active member of the program team and provide senior expertise on the management of people-process-technology related change; ensure that the CM plan is integrated within the overall program plan, and communicated to the program and business.
- Ensure preparation and support to the business change network in fulfilling their roles in the implementation of the change;
- Work closely with program, functional and business leaders to assess risk/impacts, determine potential challenges/barriers, and identify corresponding risk mitigation strategies to bring the expected value to the business.
- Continually monitor progression of change readiness by stakeholder groups and take a pro active and solution oriented approach to supplement the change strategies and tactics as required; prepare and communicate CM scorecard.
- Work closely with Global Projects support to align and transition the change into sustainability.
- Oversee the development of training and knowledge development approach, delivery, curriculum and evaluation. Support the design, development, and delivery of communications; engage leaders to align on messaging and communications.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success around the program.
- Attend senior level committees in order to promote and the change; contribute to the development and presentation of executive reports.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field (Industrial psychology, Human Resources, Educational development, Business administration, or equivalent).
- 10+ years’ experience in assisting businesses to navigate through change when it impacts employees, with minimum of 5 years involvement in technology-enabled and large-scale change initiatives.
- Deep experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools; demonstrated track record in effective project management.
- Sound experience of having managed professional teams and engaged with C-Suite; proven ability of influence within a matrix-type management organization or through indirect reporting lines.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles; experience delivering training sessions would be an asset.
- Strategic mind as well as strong analytical and synthesizing skills with proven creativity towards problem solving.
- Business acumen, holistic view and understanding of organizational/human resources issues and challenges associated with business process changes.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a cooperative team environment and proven ability to work well with all levels in an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Ability to adapt to change, work in ambiguous situations and be self-sufficient when need be.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).