- Supporting delivery of clear and succinct Agile User Stories to GTS for the execution of projects.
- Ensuring accuracy in delivery of user story implementation partnering with cross functional teams during the development and implementation of key strategic projects.
- Launching assessment management of VBG projects; managing end to end ITO testing and client validation.
- Providing production launch support partnering with Testing Certification Teams and Sales Operations Support.
- Managing multiple, simultaneous project work streams, liaising with other teams for planning, systems design management and standards implementation that can support scalability and efficiency.
- Driving continual evolution and enhancement of the business customer experience.
What we’re looking for...
You ensure effective and rewarding customer and stakeholder relationships while communicating with Verizon key stakeholders and executives. You are an action-oriented and results-driven professional with a passion for marketing and operations. You step up to challenges and work to find solutions to difficult problems.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six of more years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree, an MBA or Master’s Degree.
- Experience with Business Wireline or Wireless pricing and products.
- Experience presenting findings to leadership.
- Experience with juggling priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of Wireline & Wireless internal systems including but not limited to: B360, OMNI Legacy, My Business/My Business Assistant, Optix/DSS, SSP/COFEE Back Office, VISION, ACSS, SMB LEARN/GB.COM.
- Experience with Verizon Agile including methodologies, processes, systems and tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of project management tools specifically Clarity & Shibumi.