Basic Function Summary:
- Performs technical analytics and report generation using various computer systems and associated programs.
- Provides operational, administrative, and staff support to Program Management Office (PMO) personnel.
- Monitors and ensures timely submission of required CDRLs and collects, analyzes, interprets and reports data.
- Compiles and analyzes data at the program level and recommends mitigation plans to resolve issues beyond the scope of the site capabilities.
- Employs knowledge of applicable maintenance/technical manuals and publications.
- Must be customer oriented.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties.
- Additional essential functions may be identified by the organization and listed as such in the incumbent’s performance appraisal elements.
- Various tasks may be assigned under each essential function. Those that are listed under the examples of work are not all inclusive; they are examples only and may be amended or added to as needed by the organization.
- Provide analytical and technical support to the PMO- to include Part ordering information, NALCOMIS/DECKPLATE historical data, Part usage information, Aircraft Historical Discrepancies, Trend analysis, 3M Maintenance Report data, Subcontractor’s progress, Vendor delivery schedules, Component tracking at vendors/subcontractors, Quality Trends, EI tracking, PQDR Tracking/submittals.
- Prepares program CDRLs as assigned;
- Assists program / sites with requests for assistance;
- Review and analyze Site Reports (3M, Cannibalization, Manning, Billings, etc.) to establish program trends and make recommendations to improve/change processes/procedures;
- Liaison between maintenance and supply departments for top degraders;
- Communicates with government customers, L-3 managers and site supervisors. Communicates with L-3 contracts, subcontracts, and outside vendors when required. This may include communications ranging from daily verbal and email communication to the development of processes and written procedures;
- Prepare reports and briefs, as assigned, for L-3 Management and the Customer;
- Demonstrates independent decision making;
- Will be responsible for reading, analyzing, and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals, technical procedures or governmental regulations;
- Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction as required.
- Education: High school diploma with 14 years experience, or Associates degree with 10 years experience, or Bachelor’s degree with six 6 years experience.
- Experience: Should be directly related to a mechanical / technical / logistical areas related to aircraft maintenance and material support, preferably with the T-45 aircraft and operations.
- Must have current knowledge of COMNAVAIRINST 4790 Series Programs, NALCOMIS Familiarization, ORM, ISO 9100 and AS9110 Programs.
- Must possesses extensive working knowledge of contracted programs, company organization and policies.
- Must have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs.
- SAP Knowledge desired.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance within 6 months of hire date.
- Must be able to travel 25%
- This classification activity is usually accomplished in an office environment and as such requires the scope of physical movements and postures normally associated with office activities.
- May be required to lift objects whose weight normally will not exceed 50 pounds.
- Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment where inclement weather may subject individual to severe changes of temperature, wind, rain, etc.
- May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to electrical shock hazards.
Licensing, Certification Requirements: Must be able to obtain formal or specialized Training/Equivalent in the following areas within 3 months of hire: •Hazardous Communications Training •FOD and TCP Awareness Trained •Security Clearance Awareness Training •OPNAVINST 4790.2 Program Awareness •ISO 9100 Program Awareness •Operational Risk Management (ORM) Training •Valid State Drivers License