Des Moines, WA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 58 days ago
Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Program Implementation Team Program Analyst Specialist to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Western Center (WSC) Planning & Requirements Group (PRG) Program Implementation Managers (PIM) Team.
The employee will be responsible for analyzing current programs, policies and procedures and identifying and assist with implementing improvements to increase the organization's effectiveness. Routine duties (75%) include assisting with the collection, review, consolidation, updating, reporting, and analysis of data in various FAA Programs and databases.
Specific duties may involve:
• Close coordination with the Project Engineers to assist in tracking project scheduling
• Validating dates, and project durations
• Updating schedules during project progression
• Generating project and schedule status reports
• Monitor Joint Inspection activities
• Monitor and update projects utilizing Primavera.
Employee will work under general supervision so must possess high initiative, confidence, and be self-motivated to identify impactful improvements to the PIM team operations.
Additional duties will include:
• Assist with the creation, improvement and maintenance of sophisticated, regularly recurring status reports to be reported to FAA management and stakeholders
• Assist with the communication of pertinent information and data to high-level management, field facilities, support entities, end-users, and other stakeholders
• Assist with program administration, including developing sustainable document data controls for important program items
Assist the PIM Team with the organization and maintenance of electronic files of historical records/data that is maintained on the shared server drive/LAN and/or stored on the SharePoint site to improve access to information and efficiency
Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Required Skills: Experience with Primavera
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Civil Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 31,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.17 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2017. (NYSE: LDOS) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job #: R-00003580