Program Analyst - Policy and Governance
In preparation for a potential upcoming award, CSRA is seeking candidates looking to join a new Cyber Opportunity in Langley, VA. Successful candidates will provide technical and programmatic expertise and recommendations for the operational transition of cyber work that includes training, policy & governance, plans & programs, operations, requirements and sustainment. Specific clearance levels and certifications are based upon individual position requirements.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of cyberspace operations instructions, technical orders, policy and guidance, Air Force Instructions (AFIs), and tactical manuals in coordination with all program personnel.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of policy, management of cyberspace deployments, and activities and taskings.
- Support the development, review, preparation, and coordination of requests to applicable systems for Commander.
- Support and execute Critical Asset Risk Management process.
- Assist Management with registration and compliance issues for information technology systems listed in the Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository.
- Assist with the administration of compliance reporting.
- Assist with the functions of Chief Information Security Officer.
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting cyberspace policy and guidance.
- Experience developing USG, or corporate policy and governance.
- Bachelors of Arts/Bachelors of Science (BA/BS) preferably in Computer Science, Cyber Security or Computer Engineering or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- 3 years policy & governance experience and demonstrated experience in cyber and on a MAJCOM, NAF, HQ, or ACC staff.
- TS/SCI Clearance Required
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.